Brief

For my A2 Media Advanced Production Portfolio I needed to select my assignment brief. The brief that I selected was to create a teaser trailer as the main text and a magazine front cover and a poster as the two ancillary texts. Throughout my A2 Media Advanced Production Portfolio I will carry out primary and secondary research into existing products of these texts as well as carry out my own research primary research. From this I will then need to do planning for my production, before it can take place. After production I will then evaluate it’s success.

Saturday, 16 January 2010

Research: Primary (Questionnaire)

In order to find out which genre my main text and ancillary texts were going to be about I created a questionnaire. In this questionnaire I asked one hundred people what their favourite and least favourite genre was. This was to find out the preferred genre and the audience that watched it. I split the amount of people I asked evenly and asked thirty people under the age of eighteen, thirty people aged eighteen to thirty, thirty people aged thirty to sixty and thirty people aged sixty and over.
My five questions were:
When watching a film what is your favourite genre?
When watching a film what is your least favourite genre?
What makes you watch a film?
Have you ever purchased a film magazine? - If yes why?
Have you ever purchased a film poster? - If yes why?




















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment