Brief

For my A2 Media Advanced Production Portfolio I needed to select my assignment brief. The brief that I selected was to create a teaser trailer as the main text and a magazine front cover and a poster as the two ancillary texts. Throughout my A2 Media Advanced Production Portfolio I will carry out primary and secondary research into existing products of these texts as well as carry out my own research primary research. From this I will then need to do planning for my production, before it can take place. After production I will then evaluate it’s success.

Tuesday, 23 February 2010

Planning: Magazine/Poster Sketches & Fonts

These are the 4 sketches of design ideas that I made for the poster:






















These are the four sketches that I made for the magazine front cover based on the film magazine 'Empire':



















Here are some practice designs that we made for the poster:
I photographed this image and I minipulated it.




















Catherine Goode photographed both foreground and background images and I edited it.




















Catherine Goode photographed this image and Chloe Littlejohns edited it.




















This is a practice design I made for the magazine front cover.
I photographed this image and minipulated it.




















These are a selection of fonts that we might use:

No comments:

Post a Comment