In my A2 Media Advanced Production Portfolio in order to create my Film Teaser Trailer, Magazine front cover and Poster I need to carry out both primary and secondary research before beginning the production work.
For my secondary research I will look at the work of others for evidence of previous production work. This may include audiences favourite teaser trailers or genre. Looking into the advertising industry as a teaser trailer, magazine front covers and posters are all forms of advertising.
For my primary research I will carry out a series of questionnaires to find out the most popular genre and the target audience for the preferred genre. I will use a forum to post a selection of Teaser Trailers and receive feedback of peoples thoughts and opinions of the Teaser Trailers to see if they were liked. I will also analyse existing products of both my main and ancillary texts.
As well as primary and secondary research I will also look into the different software that can be used and make note of which I will use and how and why I chose to do so.
Leading on from research I will then begin the production process. This will include my initial ideas, the treatment, production schedule, Teaser Trailer script, the shot list, storyboard, location recce, costume sketches, lighting tests, test shots, shooting schedule, editing decision lists, draft of magazine and poster layout, font tests, sketches for photographs and images, shooting schedule for photography, draft magazine and posters.
Alongside my research I will also create strict deadlines for when particular areas of my production should be and will be completed by. (To begin the deadlines my research must be completed by 29th January).
After my production, while evaluating my work I will include screenshots as evidence of the technology used, I will use specific terminology and will gain feedback from my products from the target audience.
For my secondary research I will look at the work of others for evidence of previous production work. This may include audiences favourite teaser trailers or genre. Looking into the advertising industry as a teaser trailer, magazine front covers and posters are all forms of advertising.
For my primary research I will carry out a series of questionnaires to find out the most popular genre and the target audience for the preferred genre. I will use a forum to post a selection of Teaser Trailers and receive feedback of peoples thoughts and opinions of the Teaser Trailers to see if they were liked. I will also analyse existing products of both my main and ancillary texts.
As well as primary and secondary research I will also look into the different software that can be used and make note of which I will use and how and why I chose to do so.
Leading on from research I will then begin the production process. This will include my initial ideas, the treatment, production schedule, Teaser Trailer script, the shot list, storyboard, location recce, costume sketches, lighting tests, test shots, shooting schedule, editing decision lists, draft of magazine and poster layout, font tests, sketches for photographs and images, shooting schedule for photography, draft magazine and posters.
Alongside my research I will also create strict deadlines for when particular areas of my production should be and will be completed by. (To begin the deadlines my research must be completed by 29th January).
After my production, while evaluating my work I will include screenshots as evidence of the technology used, I will use specific terminology and will gain feedback from my products from the target audience.

No comments:
Post a Comment